January 22, 2008

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG

ABC's of you. Each player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: Definitely Attached.
B- Best Friend: That depends on which part of my life you are asking about, My sister and my Mom, growing up Mandy, and right know Kadie. And Ben, always and forever.
C-Cake or Pie: Pie, has to be chocolate!
D- Day of Choice: Saturday's
E- Essential Item: chocolate and chapstick
F- Favorite Color: blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears
H- Hometown: Morgan, UT
I- Indulgence(s): Shopping, ice cream and "The Hills".
J- January or July: July, of course!
K-Kids: Three; Logan, 10; Brylee, 2; Boston,1
L-Life is incomplete without: My family!
M- Marriage Date: June, 16, 2004
N- Number of Siblings: 6; two older half brothers, Bowdy and Brandon. One real sister Shauna, and three half siblings, Mikka, Tyrel and Dina.
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples but I love orange juice
P- Phobias or Fears: crashing in water, my kids choking and unexpected deaths.
Q- Quote(s): Alex Hitch Hitchens: Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.
R- Reason To Smile: My children and all the things I never thought I would have.
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Three: Logan, Brylee and Boston
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I love the outdoors.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: love both
W- Worst Habit: Shopping
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Both
Y- Your Favorite Food: curry soup, orange sticks, diet coke and licorice
Z: Zodiac: Pisces

1 comment:

Holly said...

Trisha, I didn't know you liked watching "The Hills"! That should have been on my list too, I love watching it, haven't missed an episode yet!

~Holly
Oh and thanks for doing the nerdy "TAG"!