February 25, 2008

Facts about Trisha

So my sister Shauna tagged me. I'm supposed to tell six things about me so here it goes.

1- I lOVE to shop. Ecpecially the clearance rack, sales, and outlet stores. I can justify buying anything if it's cheap enough. I too love to shop online to pass the time, but I hardly ever by anything. I love to get out of the house and so do my kids.

2- I am a huge outdoors girl, anything to do outside is were I will be. I love camping, fishing and even hunting. I have shot two deer in my life both 4 pointers. I like Shauna was raised in a camping trailer so to me the outdoors is home.

3- I also really enjoy cooking. I love to get and try new recipes. Food is such a great part of life. I get to stay at home Mom so I figure

4-Something some people might not know about me is when I was in High School I got pregnant. I had Logan when I was 16. It was really hard but I did it. I graduated with my class at Fremont. I am so proud to be his Mom. Logan is such a great kid, he is so smart and such a sweet boy.

5- When I get mad or have alot on my mind I clean my house. I like to think that I keep a pretty tidy home. But when I'm mad it's spotless. My reason I think I do it, is if I clean my house my mind will feel clear. If cleaning the house doesn't make me feel better I just go shopping. (that solves everything)

6-Some randoms things that I love in no specific order- my kids, chapstick, when I am tan, my Scentsy products, my new house, the beach, a shower in the morning, lotion, make-up, shopping, my family, chocolate, The Hill's, new ideas, my own bed, a good pair of jeans, planting flowers and keeping up on our yard (of which we don't have right now), vacations, alone time with my husband, and church.

Some things I hate- warm pickles, bad drivers, clutter, when my kids get hurt or sick, turkey pot pies, milk, negativity, traffic, and the end of Winter.

*I tag Holly, Laura and Cheryl.

No comments: