July 29, 2008

I've been tagged!

Places I Visit Over and Over
1. The mountains
2. Bear Lake
3. The beach
4. Cruises (if I could afford it over and over)

People who call/text/email me regularly
1. My sister Shauna
2. My mom
3. Ben
4. Holly

Favorite Foods
1. Chocolate
2. Thai Food
3. Ice cream with brownies
4. Licorice

Places I'd Rather Be
1. Camping
2. On vacation
3. On a date with Ben
4. With my family

Movies I'd Watch Over and Over
1. The Goonies
2. Miracle
3. Tommy Boy
4. Legends of the Fall

Bands/Groups I love to listen to
1. Gwen Steffani
2. Taylor Swift
3. George Straight
4. John Mayer

People I'm Tagging
1.Holly
(I know I'm a dork, I only have 1 friend who hasn't been tagged!)

1 comment:

Holly said...

You're not a dork Trisha! If you want to see dorky then refer yourself to my "9th grade treasures" post.....now that's DORKY!!!!! ha ha!