October 12, 2008

Snow Day!

Well thanks to this crazy October weather we got to play in the snow today. When we got up this morning and the kids saw that it had snowed, they drove us crazy to go and play in it. So finally we dug out all of our winter clothes and took them out while Ben shoveled the driveway. They had a blast building their snow man. Afterward we came in for some soup and hot chocolate. I don't know if I am ready for snow yet, but I'll have to admit it was a nice change of scenery.



3 comments:

The Daltons said...

Wow you guys got a lot more snow than we did!!! Ours stuck to the grass but not the roads. Thank goodness we haven't had to shovel yet!!

Michelle said...

How fun! Colby kept wanting to go outside in the snow but I haven't even gotten him snow clothes yet, I didn't think it was going to snow this early! I better get on it!... Cute pictures! You have such cute kids! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can keep up with you and your cute little family!

Holly said...

Super cute snowman! I especially love his face made out of mini carrot sticks, very creative! :)