December 4, 2008

I've been tagged

My sister tagged me and I have to answer everything with one word, so here it goes.........
1. Where is your cell phone? kitchen
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? wonderful
5. Your father? Montana
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your dream/goal? organization
9. The room you're in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? blogging!!
11. Your fear? death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here!
13. Where were you last night? Walmart
14. What you're not? lazy
15. One of your wish-list items? clothes
16. Where you grew up? Utah
17. The last thing you did? naptime :)
18. What are you wearing? sweats
19. Your TV? outdated
20. Your pet? dog
21. Your computer? desktop
22. Your mood? sleepy
23. Missing someone? hubby
24. Your car? Pilot
25. Something you're not wearing? jewelry
26. Favorite store? AE
27. Your summer? hot
28. Love someone? Ben
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday

I tag Holly, Brooke, Beth, Angie, and Michelle

2 comments:

Holly said...

That looks kinda hard just answering with one word. I'll have to give it a try!

Angie said...

Hey, I just saw this! I'll have to try. (I assume you meant me; I don't see another "Angie" in your blog list.) Also, you're tagged too!

Those pics of Carter are so sweet. Babies are amazing at that age. No one can resist a newborn!

Also, send me your address so I can send you a Christmas card. Just email me, if that's okay! angielayt@aol.com

Thanks!!