January 5, 2009

Carter's blessing

Sunday Ben gave Carter a beautiful blessing.
Carter is such a special part of our lives and brings so much happiness to everyone. I can't even imagine my life without that adorable face! A very special thank you to Ben's Mom for working really hard to knit Carter's blessing outfit. And to my Mom for crocheting his beautiful blanket.
Another thanks to all of our family who came to the blessing and the yummy luncheon. All of you mean so much to us!
Here is our cute family, posing for our after church picture.




3 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy blessing day little Carter! I love your family picture. What a cute family you have! I can't believe you have 4 kids, you're a couple steps ahead of me :).

Holly said...

WOW!!! I can't believe your Mom and Mother-in-law made those things, they've got talent! How special for baby Carter! Cute family picture!

Melody, Addyson, and Kyleigh said...

The blanket and outfit are so stinking cute... I can't believe they were made by his grandma's he will love them when he is older... we need to get together asap.... i am off the rest of the week and all next week so give me a call and we will plan something... mel