January 28, 2009

Homemade hot fudge and some crazy dancing!

So on Sunday night after my brother's birthday party (happy birthday Tyrel)
our neighbors Justin and Holly invited us over for ice cream and Justin's homemade hot fudge! It was delicious and I know I ate way too much!



Afterwards the kids played an "I Spy" game and us adults played the game "Would you rather.....?" The game really had nothing to do with dancing. But you end up having landing on challenge spaces and have to act out certain things which just happend to always be dancing.

Below Justin had to dance with a mop it was hilarious he put on the song by Allison Krauss "When you say nothing at all" . Because I suppose you can't dance with a mop without a sappy love song!!

When Holly landed on one she had to dance to a song it was SOOO funny! It is kind of embarrassing though because I am laughing so hard in this video that I snort!
I ended up having to do something too but this is my post and I am NOT putting it in here! It was pretty funny too, sorry I guess it will just only be burned into Justin, Holly, and Ben's mind FOREVER!! Ben was lucky he didn't end up getting one of those challenges. Good thing I guess because he would have died because he's gets so embarrassed!
Thanks for having us over you guys!





1 comment:

Holly said...

I am such a DORK!!! I can't wait to show Justin your post when he gets home, he's going to die!

That was so fun having you guys over, thanks for bringing the fun game! And by the way, love the snort!!!