February 5, 2009

Sorry Boston!

Brylee lately has been dressing up Boston in girl clothes or anything girly she can find! I think she REALLY needs a sister!
These are my earrings and he wanted to put them on, so I looped them over the top of his ear for fun and he wore them around for almost a half an hour! Every time I tried to take them off he would get mad (weird right)! Brylee dresses him up in her jammies and calls him her little sister Kaylie. He just loves the attention so he goes along with it.
Look at Bry she's so proud of herself! I think it's funny, I shouldn't worry right?




2 comments:

Michelle said...

Lol!! So cute! I don't think you should worry. They are little and just playing around :). Maybe you should worry if this is still going on in 10 years. Ha ha.

Jared, Beth, Carter, Maylee and Bridger said...

Well at least you'll have good blackmail when Boston gets older. That's too funny! I wouldn't worry yet. :)