February 28, 2009

Trapper Peak tubing

For a YW/YM combined activity we did baptism's for the dead and afterwards went tubing on Trapper Peak pass. Since it was on a Saturday I figured I could invite the family! It was SOOO much fun! The kids all had a great time and they didn't even whine once it was really nice. I think we needed an outing like this, for sure!
Even me and Logan went on a snugly ride together!




Okay so this video is hilarious! You have to watch it, it's of Ben and Logan and it should make you laugh. And don't worry they're not hurt. They just got the wind knocked out of them. (Ben was wondering why I was giggling before they even crashed though!)


3 comments:

Melody, Addyson, and Kyleigh said...

Looks like you guys had a blast tubing.. I can't wait til Addy gets a little bigger and can go..

Holly said...

That video is hilarious! I'll have to show Justin when he gets home! That looks like a perfect place for tubing, I want to go...of course it will have to be next year! :)

Michelle said...

That's an awesome video. That's a big hill! Looks like you guys had fun sledding!!