March 19, 2009

Carter's 4 months!

Weight: 16 lbs. ~ Centile: 70%
Height: 26 inches ~ Centile: 83%
Head: 16.8 inches ~ Centile: 61%
The doctor said he looks great! What a big boy! I can't believe how fast he's grown it makes me so sad that he's already so big. It seems like just yesterday we brought him home from the hospital. Now he is rolling front to back and back to front. Soon he'll be sitting up. I wish he'd stay little forever as he will probably be our last. It has been fun to learn his new little personality. He is such a snuggly baby, he loves me to kiss his eyelids and tickle his face. I hope I never forget how very precious he is. I love you Carter!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

It is sad how fast they grow! Especially when you think he's going to be your last baby. He's a cutie though and they just get funner and funner. The baby stage is so fun though!

Melody, Addyson, and Kyleigh said...

He is getting so big... I love the pic of him in his little hat.. and those dimples the girls are going to go nuts.. you better watch this one..

Melody, Addyson, and Kyleigh said...

Have a great time tonight and couples night.. Wish we could be there but Brandon is a stinker! We will keep working on him... talk to you later..

Jared, Beth, Carter, Maylee and Bridger said...

That is the cutest picture!! He is getting big fast, it's amazing how fast time goes by.

Holly said...

I absoulutley love those dipples on his cute chubby cheeks!