May 13, 2009

Logan's orchestra concert

I had to put in this picture of Carter trying to sit up like a big boy!


Logan had an orchestra concert last week. This picture at the top is of ALL of the 6th graders. I couldn't really get a good upclose shot of him because it was so crowded and I had Carter helping me with the camera. It was great they had all of the students from all around come for a big event. He's been playing the violin his 6th grade year and has done really well. Next year he says he wants to try guitar. He's so smart so I know he'll catch on quickly! Good job bud I'm proud of you!!

2 comments:

The Daltons said...

Carter looks like such a big boy sitting up!! He looks really handsome in his church clothes as well.
Good job Logan....I didn't even know he played the violin, that is really cool.

Michelle said...

Carter is getting so big, what a cute picture of him! I love his name, it's still one we're considering for our little guy! Why is the name thing so hard for us this time!? That's fun that Logan is in the orchestra. How fun to see your kids grow up and develop their talents.