May 26, 2009

Smith and Moorehouse

For Memorial Day weekend we went camping. It was the day after we got home from our vacation so we were all tired. But we LOVE to camp so we were all excited to get up in the mountains for some fishing, smores, and relaxation! Ben, Kel and Logan went fishing so we broke out the marshmallows for some smores!

Yum-O!!!

We all had fun fishing at the lake..........


minus the random rain showers!!



Camping is our FAVORITE thing to do in the Summer!
*******Now I need a vacation from all my vacations!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! Looks like you guys have been doing lots of vacationing! I agree, sometimes you need a vacation from your vacations! :)

Holly said...

I hope this works this time, I tried to leave a comment earlier this morning but it wouldn't work! Anywho, Carter looks SO cute in that picture of him in front of the lake! Seeing your camping pictures makes me jealous, I want a trailer!!!