June 19, 2009

Three little monkeys......

jumping on the bed. The kids just LOVE jumping on Logan's bed. He gets really annoyed which I think is part of their fun! Carter LOVES jumping in his rain forest jumperoo!! He gets going so hard and then he laughs at himself it's really cute!



Boston's latest obsession is to take all of this to bed with him for naps and bedtime! EVERYTIME he has to gather all of this up and try to carry it all the way to his room, it's quite hilarious! And in case you were wondering that's a lion, moose, deer and his blankie




2 comments:

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

Hey Trisha! Yes, it is about time I get my act together. Your kids are so cute! It was fun to see you and your fam at the reunion. We'll have to get together soon. By the way, I noticed you sell Scentsy....I love scentsy, mmmmm. I just started up a little gig on the side to make some extra money for our fam. You should check it out. Here is my website:
https://www.myefusjon.com/dcooper

Watch the "overview" in the "movies" category and then watch this movie:
http://www.matrixjuice.com/

It helps to expalin it a little bit. It is way cool and am super excited about it. Contact me if you have questions.

Michelle said...

What cute kids! Happy 5 years!!