August 18, 2009

fishing

Saturday we went up to Logan to go fishing in Wellsville. They have this cute little park with a pond, the kids had a blast! The ducks there are friendly and they had four little babies, they were SO cute!

Logan and my brother Tyrel at there own fishing hole. And of course Logan had to climb the tree (too tempting!)


The fishing wasn't the best there so we headed over to Hyrum dam and caught a bunch of perch. The kids REALLY had fun there too, they got to play in the water and the sand!!!











I just love weekends like this...........bliss!



3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun weekend! I love how active your family is. You guys are always doing such fun things together!... I just noticed that we are on your list as private bloggers so I thought I'd tell you we aren't private anymore. I had some technical issues with it being private and got sick of having to add people, just thought I'd let you know :).

Jennifer and Jameson said...

That does look like fun. Your pictures are so great!

Holly said...

Oh it's so pretty there! We really should plan a little outing on a fall weekend to go hike the Coldwater Trail behind my parents house, it's such a cute little lake in the middle of the mountain!