August 1, 2009

ThE tReEhOuSe MuSeUm

This is a really neat place and the kids all had tons of fun. I haven't been here since I took Logan when it was in the Ogden mall. This is Carter's new face I'm not sure what it's all about but we all get a few giggles from it!

Brylee milking the cow and the utters really had water come out of them! And she was a little weirded out that was were milk came from!

Look at my little cowgirl!



My fireman boys!




........they had babies there!





Carter loved the drums!






My little scientist.

It was a fun learning experience for the kids and we will definitely go there again!!!







2 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! They have so many cool things for kids there don't they! Colby has that shirt Carter is wearing. You look so cute in that picture. We should get together sometime! I miss you, it's been forever!!

Holly said...

I love the treehouse museum! Looks like they've gotten a couple new things since we went last, like the cow. That is too funny that you can really milk it and water comes out! I can see why Brylee was freaked out a little! tee-hee!