August 10, 2009

Weber County Fair

On Saturday we headed over to the fair, every year the kids just LOVE to see all the different farm animals they have. (I'll admit I love it too) A girl in our ward (Callie) had a pig that she auctioned off. So she let the kids get in the pen and pet and spray her!




It started to POUR when we were getting ready to leave. So we took cover and waited for it to stop and when we came out there was the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen.


It was tons of fun as always, later we went over to the Raptors baseball game for Ben's work party. I didn't bring my camera in and we really didn't stay too long the kids had enough of our fun filled day and wanted to go home. But as I sat there, in my 30 seconds of peace, and looked around to the mountains and buildings that surround the stadium. I thought to myself, I think that I take for granted that I've lived here all my life because Ogden really is a beautiful place to live! And as I grow older I hope that I appreciate it more!!

No comments: