October 6, 2009

VeGaS

For UEA weekend me, Brylee and Carter went to Las Vegas for my sister Dina's softball tournament. This is Brylee, me, Carter, my Mom, and Dina outside of New York, New York on the bridge. This isn't my best picture but I liked these cute M&M statues. All of us LOVED the M&M factory it was so cute and fun!




The Bellagio fountains...my favorite place!





Vegas is a very interesting place, I love it and hate it at the same time..if that makes sense. Hate the smell and nasty and degrading media but love the bright lights and fun and quirky things to see.They had people doing all sorts of fun things for tips Dina's coach bought the Carter and the girls these balloon hats.






Grandma entertaining Carter at the game.








Go Charge!








My sister Dina.









The coach's daughter Megan was so helpful and cute with my kids.


They did really good at the tournament and I had a BLAST! Brylee and Carter were so good and my Mom and sister were so much fun to be with. We got to stay at my father-in-laws work house in North Las Vegas so it was nice and relaxing, thanks again Kel!!!










4 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like you guys had a fun little trip to Vegas! :)

Melody, Addyson, and Kyleigh said...

I am so jealous! I want to go out to Vegas and have a fun weekend! Glad you guys had a good time :)

Holly said...

Cute pictures! I've never been to the M&M factory but have always wanted to go, one of these days I guess. I love that you guys were wearing shorts and short sleeved shirts and here we were wearing our winter coats!!!

The Daltons said...

Sounds like you guys had fun.....wish I could have came with you!!! Family vacations are overrated, from now on I am doing it your way!!!!!!!