November 3, 2009

23 days of gratitude

Day #23
Every day until Thanksgiving Eve I will be posting the many things that I'm thankful for.
Today It's BRYLEE! Growing up I was such a tomboy and I'd never thought much about having a girl but I remember the day I found out I was having Brylee I was overwhelmed with happiness I didn't know I had. She has been everything that I'd hoped for and SO much more! She has lots and lots of love in her heart, is really a lot of fun to be around and brings some much needed girlishness to our home! Brylee I am thankful every single day I have you, I love you!

Today Brylee had her Halloween party at her preschool since her teacher was sick last week. Here she is with her favorite, Teacher Vicki! I was trying to get a picture of all of them but they were too excited to run to their parents!

Love you, pretty girl!!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is such a blessing in my life too! i don't think i have loved any little girl as much as i've loved her! she is like my own child even though i don't have any! she's my special little girl! love you bry (:

Michelle said...

What a darling little girl Brylee is!

Holly said...

What a sweet post! She is a special little girl! :)

Jennifer and Jameson said...

What a great idea! She is darling and I know it's scary to have girls that are actually "girly" cause I wasn't girly either. I guess we'll be scared together!