November 15, 2009

Day 11

I'm eternally grateful for my loving FAMILY.
I have such a supportive, wonderful, generous and loving family. I've learned that in life many things will change, but you always have family...and boy am I glad!

Carter and all his presents minus some clothes he got! Isn't that a cute pirate face! He must of really enjoyed the way the cake felt because all he wanted to do was squish his fingers in it, silly boy!

My cutie patootie Carter!

What a silly boy! He loved this riding toy my Mom got him...she always gets the best toys!



We had a really busy week and weekend so I didn't have time to make a super fancy cake but I think it's still cute.!

Thanks to all those who came to celebrate Carter's first birthday, you guys are great!


3 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Birthday little Carter! What a cutie! I love the picture of him squishing the cake, too cute!

Angie said...

I think it's a darling cake . . . are you for hire?

Trisha said...

Ummm....no hiring here, I can barely manage the cakes I need to make!! But really Ang, I'd help for FREE!!