November 5, 2009

Day #21

I'm thankful every single day for LOGAN!
He's such an easy child and is SOOO smart! Logan brings so much comfort, joy and happiness into my life and his brothers and sister absolutely adore him! He's always excelled in everything that he's ever wanted to do, things have always come so easy for him. And the older he gets the more I know that he is truly going to be a great husband and father one day! I love you with all my heart and am VERY proud to be your Mom!!!

Last night Logan had his "Night of the Notables" presentation. It was for the parents to be able to see their presentations. At the first of the year he picked an "eminent person in history" for his autonomous learner class.He decided to do his report on Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt, he did REALLY awesome!
This term he got a 3.85 GPA, hooray! I told you, he's smart!!!
Here they all are waiting....



No comments: