November 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Carter!

Day 12
I'm thankful for my adorable Mr. CARTER!
Today was my sweet baby Carter's birthday! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by, it seems like it wasn't long ago we had him. You have done almost everything faster than your brothers and sister from having 8 teeth by the time you were 10 months old to trying to walk at 11 months. Carter you are the light of my life, I adore you in every way. You have been a stubborn child at times but I can see it is the determination in your face and it makes me love you that much more! I wish I could bottle up every kiss I give you on those chubby cheeks, your smell, how good I feel when I know you need me, your quiet cry, you looking at me through your legs, your soft baby skin, and those big, long hugs and keep it all in a bottle for me to remember....because I know I'll miss them.


2 comments: