May 3, 2010

The birthday cake!

Sunday we had our family over to celebrate Brylee's birthday with some yummy cake and ice cream! Blowing out her big number "5" candle....I still can't believe she's already that old!

My friend Brooke has been taking cake classes so I asked her to make Brylee's cake this year and it turned out better than I could of imagined! Thank you SOOOO much Brooke it was beautiful and DELICIOUS!

Brylee LOVED it!!!


And I wasn't quite sure I wanted to cut into it, it was just too pretty!




Grandma Caldwell always gives the best gifts! The girls had a blast playing with this doctor set.







And torturing Uncle Nick...he, he!!!!

It was a great day thanks everyone for your support, we love ya!





3 comments:

Holly said...

Love the cake, it turned out really cute! If it tastes anything like mine did, I want a piece, so yummy!! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun! And the cake is BEAUTIFUL! Wish i could have been there! I always love birthday parties!!

Jennifer and Jameson said...

Holy cake! That's so cute!