May 17, 2010

Happy Graduation!

Saturday was Brylee's preschool graduation. We are so proud of her she's done so well this year! Teacher Vicki is probably one of the cutest ladies I know. She's a fabulous teacher and had them do these darling dances!












Thanks to all who could come and to Kel and Cheryl for the super cute skirt she's wearing. Cheryl is a fantastically talented woman always making the best things for everyone! And to my Mom for the necklace she got her too!


We love you Bry, you're everything sweet and kind about our little family!






1 comment:

The Daltons said...

Good Job Bry-bug. I can't beleive she is done with preschool. Time flies!! I love that skirt too. I am going to have to officially get adopted by the Caldwells so I can have Cheryl make such cute stuff for my girls too.