July 15, 2010

Ice Sheet

Last Saturday we went to the Ice Sheet with the Daltons (aka my sister's fam)
Not the best picture... we all decided to pose in the brightest place possible!!! Brylee was the only on of my kids that got the hang of it. Here she is in princess pose as usual!
At one point or another we all got stuck packing one of our kids around the rink. Don't ask me why I thought that my kids might be natural skaters and actually want to step foot on the ice. Was it fun you ask....I'll have to think about that one!





My sister's family. Quinn, Shauna, Justin
Addi, Autumn (aka the wall riders)



Even though there were many who questioned why I wanted to go here, I think we all had fun at some point! I'll definitely be going there again...in about 3 years, unless I can't ditch two little boys!



1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ha ha... what cute pictures! Sometimes I feel that same way when I take my two little boys places. Looks like you guys had fun though! I love the "wall riders" comment, ha ha :)!