August 25, 2010

Introducing...

Nick and Mikka Adams! They were married on Saturday August 14th in Iona, Id. It was a beautiful ceremony and it was special to see how much they were in love. Oh how I love weddings! It was the happiest I remember ever seeing Mikka, and it meant so much. She was absolutely beautiful as always. She asked me to take pictures, and I was glad too. She's so easy to take pictures of.

Here Carter's hamming it up on the dance floor. Not too long after this Mom fell on the dance floor...hilarious! It kept me laughing until I went to bed, I still chuckle to myself ever now and then about it. I know I have a weird sense of humor.

Here is our very pink family~



Our big family...it is getting quite big actually! I love this picture, it shows my little boys in true form!!!




Brylee reminds me so much of Mikka. From their toe head blond hair to their princess attitudes. And of course they are super close. Brylee loves her so much and misses her even more!




All the girlies, we couldn't get any of the boys rounded up for a picture...of course.






I love my sisters!







Brylee, Autumn and Addison did great at their first job as flower girls.




We love you Nick and Mikka and wish you the very best!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures turned out perfect! And the wedding and receptions were perfect! I love you Trish! Thank you so much! Miss you guys!