October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

This us at Nick and Kim's Halloween party. Don't mind the look on my face...it was the only one were everyone was at least facing the camera! Before our ward trunk or treat. Carter has decided that he officially doesn't like pictures anymore so it's quite fun to try to take one of him!

Carving pumpkin's in Grandma and Grandpa's garage.

Boston's beautiful masterpiece!






I'm not sure what Brylee was going for here but I like it!



After a year full of being sick and having strep throat for three months my ENT Doctor said it was time to get my tonsils and adenoids removed. I was really nervous because for one, I've never had surgery before and two, he said it would be a two week recovery time..yikes!
But it had to be done. So on Monday the 25th I had the surgery. It's been difficult to say the least. I've always been somewhat of a control freak and I feel completely out of control. I've been in a lot of pain, had a swollen throat (with not much of a voice), been very sleepy and have been throwing up (either from the anesthesia and/or pain pills). So, it's been a very slow go, I still don't have very much energy and haven't been able to eat a real meal yet.

It's been hard on my kids not having Mom up to par, so I tried my best to be a part of Halloween despite being so miserable.


Anyway enough of that I hope everyone had a great Halloween!!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry you've been so miserable :(. That's so hard being down when you're the Mom and you and the kids are used to you doing so much. Can I bring you a meal one night this week :)? Like Tuesday or Wednesday? That way you get a little bit of a break and you and your family get to eat a yummy meal :). I'd love to come visit you for a bit and see your kids in person and see your house and where you live anyways!

Trisha said...

Oh, Michelle you are too sweet!!! I had tons of meals brought to me this past week, so we are doing good that way. I would love to have you visit me though :)

Michelle said...

Are you sure? I was thinking of bringing Chicken Pillows :). We just had them for our Sunday dinner with my family and they are way yummy! What's your schedule like Tuesday and Wednesday?

Trisha said...

I didn't see this Michelle sorry! Chicken Pillows sounds yummy, I'll take a recipe for those!!!