February 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to me....

Normally I wouldn't post about my own birthday but on Monday I just turned the BIG 30!! When I was younger I always thought 30 was so old but now that I am that age I don't feel old at all! I actually didn't have a hard time with it and I've decided that I'm going to absolutely, positively enjoy my thirties. My kids are getting older and I'm going to enjoy being a little more selfish! The kids wanted to sing the "Happy Birthday" song to me and since I don't like cake much we had Amish bread for breakfast and I stuck a candle in it...it works, right!?

These are the roses Ben got me from Valentines Day. I just wanted to put them on here. They are so pretty. Thank you Ben, I love you!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You're back to the blogging world :), so glad! Happy 30th Birthday!!! Hope you had a wonderful one! Your kids are so cute! As usual :).