August 15, 2011

Caldwell Family Reunion

Shirley's family hosted the Caldwell reunion this year in Bear Lake (one of my favorite places!)
We had a blast spending three days at the beach! I noticed that in all my picture taking I managed not to get any pictures of Ben or myself, just kids and family...but I promise we were there! Everyone hanging out at the beach

Carter (with help from his sissy) and Boston making their homemade boats.


Here they are getting ready to float them.

Dinner at the KOA with everyone.


These are what the girls got to make. Cloth tied flip flops, aren't they the cutest!


Carter chillin on the boat


Logan got Dr. Richter's approval to go wake boarding. He was thrilled he could finally do something exciting since most of his Summer has been surgery and slings!



This boy sure loves his sister!




KOA choo choo train ride (my kids favorite) they probably rode it 10 times. It was a wonderful babysitter while we were packing up to leave!

No comments: