September 13, 2011

Alaska

Alaska is the most amazing place I've been. It has more wildlife, scenery and fishing anyone could ask for! In the Homer Spit port was the boat Time Bandit from the Discovery show Deadliest Catch. This is me and Ben's favorite show to watch. So I was super excited to be able to see it.



Now I can say I touched that boat when I watch the show this winter, he he!!!


Ben's parents Cheryl and Kel. Very special thank you to these two who took us on this fun trip and made everything possible. We are lucky enough to be able to stay in their new cabin in Ninilchik. It was awesome, thanks again!


Homer was my favorite place because it was surrounded by so much scenery and I love the ocean!

A stormy day on the beach...you look a little chilly Ben!


I had a blast and I hope that's not the last time I ever get to see Alaska!!!




And a HUMONGOUS thank you to my sister Shauna and my Mom for taking time out of their busy lives to watch my kids and love them like I do! And to my bestest friends and neighbors Holly, Brooke, Stacy and Amy for watching my kids while my Mom worked. Love all you guys tons!

No comments: