September 13, 2011

Silver Salmon

Silver salmon fishing in Alaska was my favorite thing we did! It was so much fun to be out on the Kenai and pull those huge fish in! Our first run on the Kenai was great we all got our limit in about 2 1/2 hours!
Kel, Scott, Trisha and Ben

Our second silver run wasn't as great. Because of all the rain the river was really muddy so the limit wasn't happening. But I lucked out and got the four on the right!


This was my biggest salmon a 10 pounder! I know there is far bigger silvers but this was the biggest fish I've ever caught!


Kel getting his on the boat.



Sunrise on the Kenai River...it doesn't get much better than that!!!


I hope someday I'll be able to do this again, it was a blast!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What an experience! So cool! Glad you guys had a blast :)!