October 12, 2011

Black Island Farm

Today we went with our neighborhood friends to the Black Island Farm in Syracuse. First we went on a hayride. The farmer stopped and showed us a carrot field and picked this rainbow carrot.

Then we stopped and got to pick our very own pumpkins!


Don't mind Carter covering his face, silly boy!

All of us! Don't mind Brylee's closed eyes and this very unflattering picture of me. And I'll just be honest from this point forward in my pregnancy they will all be this way (I'm just not one of those cute pregnant people)!


My adorable little scarecrows!


WEEEE!



Train ride by the corn cop (really that's what his shirt said)




How fun!


The corn box was a hit too!

The kiddie corn maze.

This was so much fun, I just love this place! We all had a blast and were exhausted when we got home!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You are to a cute pregnant person :)! Looks like you had fun at Black Island Farm and your girls weekend sounds like it was a blast!