November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

We went to Montana this year for Thanksgiving so Ben could finish up his hunting season up there. Which was nice because that meant spending Thanksgiving with my Dad, and I haven't been with him for that holiday in 13 years!
The kids spent countless hours sledding on the hills around the house. They had a blast and it gave them something to do almost everyday!


My very first homemade cheese ball...it was delicious!

Since my Dad and Caroline are not able to go to the kids actual birthday party's Caroline made the boys a cake.


I love how Carter looks like he has a handle bar mustache!!

On Thanksgiving day our meal was amazing (it should be after being in the kitchen 6 hours making it)!!!


Grandpa and Carter being silly


After dinner and pie Brylee put on a show of sorts. Boston got up and told stories.


Brylee told jokes



And Carter (who is being silly and wearing grandpa's glasses) sang the cutest songs. Some of which where: twinkle, twinkle little star, popcorn popping one the apricot tree and I am a child of God. It was priceless!!


This year I am thankful for my family. I love them all so very much they make my days so much brighter. Love you guys!!!

No comments: