January 23, 2012

Our hospital stay

Our very first visitor in our new room was Aunt Shauna. I think she was as excited for me to have the baby as I was!

Brendan's first bath. He was pretty sad about it so I had to hold his hand!

Grandpa Kel and Grandma Cheryl

He is so tiny and sweet!

I think he looks so much like Ben in this picture!


On Sunday he had to be under to bilirubin lights. It looks like a terrible machine but it's really not too bad. And at least we got to keep him in our room and could take him out whenever we needed.




He is so precious!


LOVE this picture!


My sweet husband brought me these beautiful Gerber daisy flowers! He also was able to stay with me at the hospital the entire time (which I loved) because my Mom stayed at my house and watched all my kiddo's. Thanks Mom!

No comments: