September 18, 2012

Grandma Pebley


 My sweet Grandma Pebley was the most loving, kind and happy person I have ever known. She was such a joy to be around. Everyone who met her fell in love with her. I have always thought I was her favorite Grandchild, but so did everyone else! She just had a way of making you feel so special. 
 Brylee had a special relationship with Grandma. Every time we would go and see her she would climb up on her lap and snuggle her. And of course Grandma always ate that up!
 Grandma always loved babies! She couldn't get enough of them.
 
 Me and Grandma 1982
Me and Grandma 2004 at my wedding
 
Grandma I will forever miss your sweet smile, your longing goodbyes, your love of roses,  your laughter, your smell, your hugs, our special visits and you, I will miss all of you.
I love you Grandma.

No comments: