November 26, 2012

Our finished basement!

We finished our basement in April of this year and we have LOVED it VERY, VERY much!!! It has given so much extra room. Ben did almost all the work in it himself (with the help of our wonderful neighbor Brad) whom we cannot thank enough for sharing his vast amount of  building knowledge! I am so proud of Ben, this is such a wonderful accomplishment! It turned out better than I ever imagined!!!
 The family room, looking both ways. And the cute little cut-out window to the kids playhouse. And I love the sconce lights!
 The entrance to the kid's playhouse, under the stairs. It turned out perfect and we all love it!
 The hall leading to the future bathroom, Brylee and Logan's room.
 Brylee's huge room, she even got a big walk in closet!
 Lots of room to play in here!
Logan loves his new room! I couldn't get him and Carter out even for a picture!
 
It's so pretty I can't even bring myself to hang pictures, even six months later!

No comments: