February 26, 2015

Temple blessings

Ben took me to do sealings at the Ogden temple last night. It's so nice to be away from the outside world and inside the peaceful temple. After we left the celestial room we went to visit a picture I had fallen in love with at the temple open house. As we toured the temple in August and when I was walking down the hall holding Carter's hand, I looked at this picture and the little boy in it stared through my soul. The look in the Mother's eyes touched me. I have never felt so strongly the spirit as I did that day and yesterday wasn't any different. There is something about this little boy that reminds me of Carter, his eyes I think. I was reminded that Christ loves all of his children and they will all be perfect when we meet him again. What a comforting feeling and one that I needed.

No comments: