October 17, 2008

Pumpkins!

We made our annual trip to Cedar Crest Farms to get our pumkins. I did attempt to grow pumpkins this year but I'm sure I planted too late. Because I only got one orange one and it was about 3 inches big.
This is always fun for us to do. We love to come here and let the kids crawl all over the pumpkins. They had SO much fun.
I ecspecially love Boston's face in this picture. You can just tell he wants to do something naughty!



Logan Really wanted to get this HUGE pumpkin. I told him that maybe I'll grow one like that next year!!! I don't think he has much faith in me though.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! That's a lot of pumpkins! Looks like you guys had fun! Hope you got some good pumpkins! :)

The Daltons said...

Cute pictures, however you spell pumpkins wrong crazy!!!

Trisha said...

There Shauna I fixed it for you!

Holly said...

How fun! I bet you could grow a huge one like that if you fertilize ALL the time! That's what Freda said they did and remember, their pumpkins are huge!

Jared, Beth, Carter, Maylee and Bridger said...

Looks like fun! Where is that farm? That is a funny face Boston was pulling! It reminds me how mischevious boys can get!

Brooke said...

Those pictures are so cute! You have such a fun little family!