October 30, 2008

PUMPKIN GUTS!

Last night we carved our pumpkins. Everyone had a great time. Logan is getting really good at carving his own pumpkin. Good thing cause me and Ben each had an extra one to carve thanks to the two little ones!

And yes, I decided to put a picture in of me. I never do because I am ginormous! But I figured someday I won't care, right?

Brylee had SO much fun doing this she was probably the most excited to put the candle in though. Everytime she put her hand in her pumpkins she would squeal PUMPKIN GUTS! It was cute.




Boston mostly loved playing in the pumpkin guts. And he also ate alot of pumpkin as well. That should make for an interesting diaper change later!






5 comments:

Brooke said...

Your pumpkins look really good! Bryton was the same way with the guts it was funny. Bryton also was the one to put pumpkin guts in her mouth to. Good thing I don't have to change her bum!

Jared, Beth, Carter, Maylee and Bridger said...

Looks like you had fun! I can't wait until next year to do it with Carter. What are your kids going to be for Halloween? Oh I guess we'll see them tomorrow night if you are going to the trunk or treat!?

The Daltons said...

That looks like fun, we carve our pumpkins tonite which I am sort of dreading cause we also have 4 to carve. Luckily we got Quinn a tiny one that doesn't get carved or we would be doing five!!

Michelle said...

How fun! You guys did an awesome carving job! That's fun that Logan is old enough to carve his own pumpkin and do a good job at it. You are not ginormous, you are so cute! So don't say that! :)

Holly said...

Ginormous my eye!!! Are you kidding me Trisha??? ha ha! Anyway, looks like fun and the finished product turned out great!!!