November 11, 2008

Cleaning, Dancing & Playing

In the last couple of weeks I have had NO energy to clean but I decided I better start detail cleaning today since really the baby could come any day now. And after I have it comes I know I won't have time. So every time I get out the cleaning supplies I have the two best helpers around. Today Boston knew we were gonna get down and dirty so he even put on his saftey glasses! When we clean Brylee usually cleans up all of the toys off the floor and in her room and Boston pretends to mop. Such good little helpers I have!!!
Brylee has really gotten good at her tumbling in the last couple of weeks. She can do strattle rolls, front spring rolls and cartwheels all by herself. She's still working on the handstand though!


When she gets home she always wants every one to try what she learned (not me of course). We all get a good laugh about it because all the boys really have no tumbling ability what so ever. But they all will try just to entertain her.

This is just a cute picture of the kids. They like to crawl over the top of Brylee's bed to get on the window ledge. So when my sister Shauna was over here the other day she moved the bed for me so they don't break an arm or something.








4 comments:

The Daltons said...

I Personally love Boston's Popeye shirt with the goggle's. I'm glad Brylee is finally liking dance. However I would pay good money to see you doing a headstand right along side her!!!

Michelle said...

What good little helpers you have! Your kids are so cute! Good luck with your one on the way! :)

Holly said...

What good helpers! They're going to be great when the new baby comes! Maybe Brylee could get Avery to do some of her tumbling tricks!

Angie said...

Hey Trisha! I found you. I'm glad I ran into you at the mall the other day. I'll have to keep checking in. Any luck inducing labor?