November 5, 2008

Explanation

I thought that I better make a post to explain why I have asked some of my fellow bloggers to change our name on their blog list. I watched the news a couple of nights ago on KSL about the dangers of blogging. Since then it has made me think about things a little bit and I have decided to take my last name entirely out of my blog.
Problem is that when changed it in my settings, if you didn't rename my blog on your list, it still says our last name even though I have changed it on my blog. Does that make sense? I assume if you deleted us and put us back on it would change. But instead I thought it would be easier to ask all of you to just rename us to Ben and Trisha, well, because it seemed easier to me. I just wanted to clarify that. I didn't mean to bother anyone by this. It is just I don't want to go completly private. But I did want to make sure that if someone by chance was creepy and wanted to find us they couldn't. Thanks again to everyone for taking a minute to do this for us!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

No prob! It wasn't a big deal at all. I was just curious why. I kinda figured it was to keep a low profile :).

Holly said...

I can't believe your asking everyone to do this! What a pain!!! HAHAHAHA! Your so funny, of course it's no big deal! -- especially for me since mine already says Ben and Trisha! :) I should really ask everyone to do the same with our last name too!