November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Last night on Halloween me and Ben invited everyone from both sides of our family over for some yummy chili. Almost everyone came, and it was great. It was alot of fun seeing everyone come over dressed up too. Kami and Scott (Ben's sister and her husband). They won best dressed in my opinion.
My sister Mikka who had to work but came over earlier to help me decorate. Thank you Mikka!!

Everyone getting some grub.



Nick and Kim (Ben's brother and his wife). His outfit was VERY reflective which made for some interesting glares in some shots. Love the face Nick!



All of the kids eating outside. Thank goodness it was such nice weather otherwise I don't know where I would of put everyone.



My favorite people in the world my Mom, Grandma and Hubby! Grandma fell a couple of weeks ago so she is still a little bruised up, ouch!






Thank you to everyone who came, it was alot of fun to spend time with both of our families. I'm glad all were in good spirits and dressed up!






Then after dinner everyone headed over for our ward "Trunk or Treat". This is Boston and Brylee's friends Quinn and Avery. If you look close you can see that Bry has a sucker stuck in her crown thanks to Boston! They are always full of suprises that make us laugh!!






5 comments:

Holly said...

I'm pretty sure we had the cutest kids there, don't you think?!! Just kidding, but they are looking pretty cute in that picture! What a fun night!

Holly said...

I just looked at your blog so I could leave you a comment and see who it said and saw that you and I picked the same background! All I can say is that great minds think alike!!!

Jared, Beth, Carter, Maylee and Bridger said...

Trish-I'm not sure what you mean? It says "Ben and Trisha Family" on our bloglist is that okay??

Michelle said...

Hey Trisha! Just wanted to let you know I just changed your blog name on my blog list to Ben & Trisha. Is there a reason why you wanted people to change it? Just curious. :)

Jared, Beth, Carter, Maylee and Bridger said...

Trish,

The "The Caldwell's" title is coming from your blog settings. We can't change that. It is just reading the title of the blogging name you set up. You'll have to change that somewhere in your settings.