December 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Boston!

I can't believe my little guy is already 2! His birthday was Saturday but we celebrated it yesterday. We had both sides of our family come over for some cake and ice cream. Boston LOVED when everyone sang him the Happy Birthday song! He had a smile from ear to ear. He was so cute, he even blew his candle out all by himself!
I try to make all of our kid's cakes. It turned out pretty good I guess.

He got alot of great gifts for his big day. Thank you to everyone! We got him a basketball hoop/ball for him but somehow we didn't get a picture of it!



Happy Birthday Bosty! I love you SOOO much!







2 comments:

Brooke said...

His birthday cake turned out great! You need to teach me how to decorate them!! He is getting so big!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Boston!! Awesome cake Trisha, good job!