December 23, 2008

Lot's of snow and shoveling!!!

So thanks to the snow we finally got an opportunity to get out of the house. We have all had this nasty cold that's been going around. Bry and Boston are starting to get better and stir crazy as well! So out we went. I got to shovel the and the kids got to play.
It was inevitable that Carter would get our colds too. He started to sound really bad with a deep cough, so yesterday I took him to the doctor as a precaution with RSV season coming up. And he said his lungs sounded good but he has an ear infection in both ears! :( Poor guy, I feel so bad for him. Ben has been in Vegas on top of it all so it's been a struggle to keep up on things. Like shoveling! But it's done and I'll have to admit it was alot of fun, now if it would only stop snowing!!!! (at least on my driveway)

This is my sister Dina pushing Brylee down a little path they made for the sled. Boston always love to help his Mommy.

And a stop for a bite of snow!



No comments: