December 10, 2008

Sweetheart Tag


1. What is your husband's name?Benjamin Clarke (Ben)

2. How long have you guys been married?4 1/2 years

3. How long did you date? 7 months

4. How old is he? 27

5. Who is taller? Him
6. Who can sing the best? Probably me because he NEVER sings.

7. Who pays the bills? I do. That way they actually get paid.

8. Who does the laundry? Me, is that a trick question?

9. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
10. Who mows the lawn? Mostly him but I do too.

11. Who cooks dinner? Me for sure, but since I've had the baby Ben has been helping! ;)
12. Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? This is a hard one, because I don't think either of us are very good at admiting we are wrong.

13. Who kissed who first? Well this is funny, he tried to kiss me but I gave him a hug instead! Good thing he was persistent because the next attempt was MUCH better!

14. Who wears the pants? Probably me, but it depends on what it is about.
I tag Shauna, Holly, Michelle, Brooke, and Beth

1 comment:

Holly said...

What's this with you giving Ben a hug when he tried to kiss you??? How funny! That must have been akward, glad you two worked through that and ended up getting married! :)