December 10, 2008

Christmas Candies!

Me, my Mom, my sister's and our kids got together yesterday for our annual Christmas candy making extravaganza! We have been doing it for four years now, it is so much fun and something to look forward to every year. Addy, Autumn and Brylee helped alot too! Boston mostly wanted to eat everything as usual.

Me making my peanut butter balls.

My Mom's famous picture face. Everytime you try to take a picture of her she always pulls some awful looking face. So I decided to put it on anyway so that maybe she will see it and maybe smile for pictures next time! :)


Peanut Butter Balls, Yum-O!






Easy Turtle's they are way yummy!




And what we do every year; chocolate covered cinnamon santa's and pretzels. What a delicious tradition!








3 comments:

Michelle said...

Mmmmm turtles are my favorite! Those look yummy! You should tell me how you make them :)! I can't believe how big you and Shauna's girls are getting! They are so cute! You're Mom is silly! Tell her and your sis Hi for me!

Holly said...

Yum-O!!! I'll take 10 of each please!!! :) -- make that 15 of each!

Trisha said...

Too bad Holly I ate them all!! Just kidding!