December 15, 2008

Weekend Pictures

We had a pretty busy weekend. On Friday night we had our annual "The Roof" dinner his parents always take us to. And the picture below is us at Ben's work party we went to the E center for dinner and hockey. The kids love to hold Carter and they always want me to take a picture.
I can't believe how big Carter is getting. He is a month old now, time just flies. He is a strong little boy he already trying to lift and hold his head up, he starting to talk and goo too. When he is done sneezing he always makes this cute goo sound after. And I just love, love, love those chubby cheeks!
On Friday we went over to visit my Grandma Pebley. We just love her so much. The kids had alot of fun showing off for her and just playing around. We also got to see her cows too which they always enjoy.






2 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute pictures! I miss you! We should get together sometime! :)

Holly said...

I feel like I haven't seen or talked to you for like six years! :) That's one thing I don't like about winter, no one is every outside to visit with so our neighbors become strangers until it starts warming up a bit and we can all come outside again! Anyway, it sounds like you guys have been having fun. Cute pics of the kidlets!