March 31, 2009

Random pictures and edible play dough

Carter and Logan just love each other. It is so cute to watch them together! Carter is so much fun. And he's turning into such a little squealer! What I love the most about babies is their innocence. Just look at that face!
Logan registered for classes for Junior High this last week. I just can't believe how fast time has flown by. It seems like just yesterday I was sending him to Preschool. I am very proud of the young man he's turning into!
Such happy boys!



I love this picture


Yesterday we made some edible play dough. The kids had a blast playing with it and thought it was delicious. If you want the recipe it's easy I got it off of John and Kate plus 8 (one of my fav's). It's just equal parts of honey, peanut butter and dry milk. I used a 1/2 cup of each.

~And if you couldn't tell they are saying "cheese"!




3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I just have to tell you what a good kid Logan seems like. I watch him in primary and he takes such good care of Brylee. Good job at raising great kids!!

Michelle said...

Cute kids! That's crazy Logan will be going to Jr. High. What a handsome young man. :)

Holly said...

Those pictures of Logan and Carter are so cute! So is the picture of Boston and Brylee with their "cheese" faces! And, play dough you can eat, I want to try that, my kids would think that was great!