April 4, 2009

Our first camp-out!!

Yes, you read the title right! We bought a new camping trailer on Thursday. It's older but it has more beds and a lot more room! The last one we had was just WAY to small for our growing family. And we were all REALLY excited about it......

So last night Brylee talked us into sleeping over in it last night. Of course it was just parked on our RV pad but it was still fun. The kids slept through the night, I was the only one who didn't thanks to our uncomfortable bed (Ben could sleep like a baby on rocks ) I however, cannot. So today I am going to get padding because I don't think that my back could take another night of that!


They're just a little excited!




We got up this morning and had breakfast and ventured inside to watch confrence. It was a fun family night!
The kids are SOO excited to go on our first "real" camping trip. Bry never stops talking about it. Boston and Brylee are both so excited to have her own bed! Now hopefully the sun will come out so we don't have to be cooped up inside anymore we have Spring fever really bad!!!
***Oh and if you know of any one who needs a small hunting trailer. It's a 17' 1974. We need to sell it ASAP. It's on KSL Ad #6056697 with some pictures.***


5 comments:

The Daltons said...

I kind of figured you would end up sleeping in that thing before summer!! Kids just can't help but get excited about things!! I'm thrilled you got a new trailer...and I can't wait until it gets warm enough so we can do some REAL camping!! :)

Melody, Addyson, and Kyleigh said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun on your "camp out" I can't wait until Addy gets excited over things like that and we can sleep in our drive way.

Michelle said...

How fun! That's awesome that you slept in your trailer in your driveway. Sorry you didn't sleep good. You are such a good sport. Your kids are soooo cute!

Jared, Beth, Carter, Maylee and Bridger said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!! I love how big Brylee and Boston's smiles are...looks like they are having a blast!! Looks like you'll be gone a lot this summer?! :)

Holly said...

Can we have a sleepover with you guys? :) I'm afraid that is about all the camping we might get this summer!

I know we all won't fit so maybe we'll just have to come over and get the grand tour of your new trailer instead. How exciting!