April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Today all of us girls went out to lunch at Rainbow Gardens for my Mom's birthday. It was delicious!! We all gobbled our food up and went browsing around in all the shops, It's really a neat place.
The Birthday girl!!!



Oh my....



Wowsers!


Despite all the silliness it was a really nice day. My Mom is such a special person and I just don't know how I would ever live without her. She always makes me smile and is such a great Mom and Grandma.
Happy Birthday Mom, I love ya!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

why didn't you invite me?! :) I like that place and Joe won't go with me bcuz he says it's for old people. LOL.
We have good taste...we have the same blog background.

The Daltons said...

Wow....really great pictures of me!! We are so wierd!!

Michelle said...

What cute girls you have in your family. I love the silly pictures. Your Mom is so cute! You'll have to tell her Happy birhtday for me :).