April 22, 2009

Spring is finally here!!

Today my sister came over and I was watching my friend Holly's kids so we thought that it would be fun to run through the sprinklers since it was such a hot day! All these little kids play so good together since they are all around the same age. It was a lot of fun and I VERY much so enjoyed being outside soaking up some rays. Both Quinn's were out of the picture and so was little Carter but here is.... Autumn, Brylee, Avery, Addison, and Boston
The girls running, and screaming through the sprinklers!! LOTS of fun!


We live by a slough and these two little ducks come over every time they here us outside. The kids just love feeding them bread, they were here last year too, I didn't know ducks came back every year!
**update on potty training**
Boston has done really well, yesterday (day 7) we had our first accident free day, YEAH! So hopefully he will get better at telling me he has to go so I am not constantly having to ask him all day! All in all I am very proud of him, he is getting so big!,

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay for Boston having a no accidents day, how exciting!!! That's so fun that the kids played in the sprinklers. I loved doing that when I was little. This weather is wonderful isn't it!! :)

Holly said...

Those pictures of the kids are so cute! I'm glad they all had lots of fun together! Thank you so very much for keeping my kids ALL day, you are a great friend and I know I can count on you for last minute stuff like that! I owe you big time!! :)